Hey! I'm Emily! =]

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Job Interview!!!

Guess what, guess what, guess what, GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

I have a job interview tomorrow! I am SOOO excited! It's at Olive Garden as a server. I am so pumped! Ahhhh I'm so ready to start working again. I've gone like 2 weeks without working and I feel lazy. lol

So today I went with Jons mom to go pick him up at camp. It was fun! His mom's really nice. Haha we tried to pull a prank on him, and we told him I had woken up late, and wasn't coming. Then he got like all down, and sad sounding. So we told him after awhile. He sounded major mad at me. lol. It was funny though!

I'm really tired. =/ I had to get up at like 5:20 this morning. I should probably go take a nap, but I don't feel like moving. Haha.

So last night I stayed the night at Anie and Will's house. It was fun! Lauren was over when I got there, so we showed her how to make a blog. She now has one! That reminds me, I need to figure out how to add people or whatever. And then this morning Anie got out of bed CrAzY early and made me eggs and toast. Yum! Best breakfast I have had in awhile. Thanks again Britt! =]

Anyway, I'm going to go take a nap! Like I said, I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Stars!!!! Look at your freakin cute blog!!!! I love the pictures you have added, super cute! Congrats on your new job as a server!

    ReplyDelete